We at the GCI Artificial Intelligent Research Group, the University of Tokyo, Japan are looking for several post-doctoral fellows (or PhD students) and software engineers.
We have been running a research group which aims to conduct various researches like;
1) Designing and developing novel Deep Learning algorithms
2) Making efficient computational models on GPU and distribtuted computing (HPC)
3) Hacking & enhancing deep learning libraries (Theano / Pylearn2, Torch7, Keras)
4) Web and other big-data analysis
5) Practical application development
The AI research group now heavily focuses on deep learning algorithms and Web data analysis to achieve world-leading AI technologies which can be used for various applications in wide areas.
GCI, the University of Tokyo (http://gci.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
CV, interview, and “live coding”
send us following information;
- helpful information to understand about your skills
(Github account name, linkedin page…)
- the reasons why you are interested in this position
Kotaro Nakayama – email@example.com