The typical workflow for a class is like follows:
1. Access the website
 Currently only GitHub is supported
3. The main screen shows after a successful login. In the left area of the toolbar there are buttons to control the environment and the timer, as well as the clocks and links to the FAQ and fullscreen expansion. On the right the user ID, the course selector, the homework menu and a link to log out.
6. Use the course selector to switch between courses.
7. When the session is over click the red “Stop” button to shutdown the environment.
8. After a while a message will be shown.
9. While the environment is running clicking the blue “Extend” button will reset the session timer.
Currently, we officially support Google Chrome only. Firefox also should work but no guarantee. We already found out Internet explorer does not work.